Working together for a better world...
* Dr. Chatsumarn Kabilsingh (Ven. Dhammananda Bhikkuni of Thailand) has been felicitated by Sakyamuni Buddha International Award 2012 at Nagpur (India).
* E.Z. Khobragade (IAS), Shanti Swarup Baudh & B M Kausal has been felicitated by Dhamma National Award 2012.
A well known organization named Ashwaghosh Buddhists Foundation (India) has been conducted "Sakyamuni Buddha International Award & Dhamma National Awards 2012" ceremony on 27th October 2012 at 6.30 PM at Press Conference Hall, Dhantoli, Nagpur (India). On that ceremony, an eminent Buddhist writer, thinker, a peace Councillor of Chicago(USA), a screening member of Nivano Peace Foundation of Japan, In-charge of Songdhammakalyani Monastery of Thailand , a Noble Peace nominated personalities Dr. Chatsumarn Kabilsingh (Ven. Dhammananda Bhikkuni of Thailand) has been felicitated by "Sakyamuni Buddha International Award 2012" at Nagpur (India). Due to technical problems of her VISA, she could not participated in this ceremony and returned back to her temple from the airport. It is why, Dh. Lok Mitra of London has accepted this award, on behalf of her by the hand of Dr. Milind Jiwane , Dh. Vivek Ratna and Mrs. Vandana Jiwane.
Hon. E Z Khobragade (IAS) has been felicitated by Dhamma Mitra National Award 2012. Hon. Shanti Swarup Bauddh of New Delhi has been felicitated by Dhamma Thinker National Award 2012 & Hon. B M Kausal has been felicitated by Dhamma Nag National Award 2012 by the hand of Hon. Dr. Ankush Dhanvijay (Police Commissioner), Dr. Vedprakash Mishra (Pro- Chancellor) & Dr. Milind Jiwane (President of this Foundation).
* Introductory Speech - Amar Ramteke
* Welcome Song : Suryabhan Shende
* Garlanding : Mrs. Vandana Jiwane, Mrs. Nilaxi Chandorkar, Mrs. Shyamala Waghdhare
Anchor : Dr. Archana Sukhdeve
Add a Comment